Tuesday 17 March 2015

Participant Contract

Filming Contract
I, …………………………………………., give my word to stay apart of the making of the music video to ‘Chase and Status – Heartbeat’ until the whole music video is complete. I give my word that I will follow my roles and responsibilities within the team until completion.
I give my word to keep the music video and planning within the team and not share or show this is information with anyone apart from the team. I give my word to leave the final decision of my work to the Director of the music video (Beth Parry).
I agree that after signing this form I cannot back out of the music video making or my role. Lastly, I agree to not offend or disrespect any of the team.

Signed: ………………………………………………….

Date: …………………………………………………….

No comments:

Post a Comment